- USER INFORMATION
Instalaciones Negratín, S.L.U, is the responsible for the processing of the User’s personal data and informs you that this data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (RGPD) on the protection of natural persons and the Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December (LOPDGDD), with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of this data for which you are provided with the following information on processing:
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
Instalaciones Negratín, S.L.U treats the data of the interested parties for the management and development of communications (contact of users, resolutions of doubts, etc.) as well as to attend the requested services and to develop our activity.
Management of job applications submitted by candidates. CVs received may be used in staff recruitment processes with the aim of selecting the best candidate for the vacancy offered.
We provide employees with an account so that they can access the intranet using their passwords.
What kind of data do we process?
In addition to the different means to collect information mentioned above, as well as the different processing purposes described above, we inform you that the types of data that we can process in our information systems are:
- Identifying data.
- Email addresses.
- Curricular data.
How long will we keep your data?
Personal data will be retained for as long as we maintain a relationship with you as a customer or other data subject; as long as you do not request its deletion; or as long as there is a legal provision or requirement to retain it.
When the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it is was collected it will be deleted ensuring its confidentiality.
CV will be kept for a maximum period of one year after which they will be deleted, guaranteeing total respect for confidentiality both in their processing and in their subsequent destruction. In this sense, after the aforementioned period and if you wish to continue participating in the recruitment process, please send us your curriculum vitae again.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is the relationship maintained with you based on the express consent that, where applicable, you have provided us with for additional processing such as the website contract form and any other processing that necessarily involves the collection of your personal data for which a clear affirmative action on the part of the interested party will be an essential requirement. In relation to the delivery of the CV, legitimacy will be based on the employment draft contract.
Which recipients will receive your data?
The company may communicate your data exclusively for the purposes indicated above, to other companies belonging to Negratín Group, subsidiaries and affiliates, when there is a need to achieve the purpose pursued. In some cases, it is necessary to transfer data provided to third parties contracted by INSTALACIONES NEGRATIN S.L.U. to provide the service requested.
INSTALACIONES NEGRATIN S.L.U. will not make international transfers of personal data to third countries or international organizations except for the communication services by email that can be contracted through non-EU companies. In any case, INSTALACIONES NEGRATIN S.L.U. guarantees the confidentiality of the information and application of the appropriate measures to guarantee the fulfilment of the regulations applicable on personal data protection.
These third parties only have access to the personal information they need to perform these services. They are required to maintain confidentiality of their personal information and cannot use it in any other manner than that which we have requested.
What are your rights when you provide us with and/or we process your data?
As data subject you may at any time request the exercise of any of the following data protection rights:
- Access to data: You have the right to access your data to find out what of your personal data are being processed.
- Request rectification or deletion of your data: In certain circumstances you have the right to rectify personal data which you consider inaccurate and which concern you which are being processed by entities, as well as the right to request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes of which they were collected.
- Request the restriction of the processing of your data: In certain circumstances you have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your data in which case we will only retain the data for which you have request the restriction of processing for the purpose of pursuing or defending claims.
- Portability of your data: In certain circumstances you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you which you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to have it transferred by our company to another data controller.
- Object to the processing of your data: In certain circumstances and reasons related to a particular situation you will have the right to object to the processing of your data in which case we will stop processing your data unless we have to continue to do so for compelling legitimate reasons or for exercise or defence of any claims.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority if you have not received a satisfactory response to the exercise of your rights, in this case with the Spanish Agency of Data Protection http://www.aepd.es
Data subjects may exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion, portability, limitation and opposition to processing or any other right provided for in the applicable regulations by providing their identity by means of a request stating the reference “Protection of personal data” addressed to:
C/Caléndula 93, Miniparc III, Edif.H, 28109-Alcobendas (Madrid)
Delivery of information or communications
Our policy regarding the sending of information by telematics means (email, instant messaging, etc.) is limited to sending only communications that we consider to be of interest to our users and interested parties in relation to the functions and activity of the company or that you have consented to receive.
If you prefer not to receive these messages we will offer you the possibility of exercising your right to cancel and waive the reception of these messages in accordance with the provisions of Title III, Article 22 of Law 34/2002 of Services for the Information Society and E-Commerce.
- MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
Users by clicking on the relevant boxes and entering data in the fields of the contact form or submitted in downloaded forms, expressly, freely and unequivocally accept that their data are necessary to attend their request by the provider, the inclusion of data in all other fields being voluntary.
The user guarantees that the data provided are true, accurate, complete and up to date being liable for any damage, direct or indirect, which may be caused as a consequence of the breach of such obligation.
Should all data failed to be provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will completely adapt to your needs.